Commonwealth Of Dominica
COMMONWEALTH OF DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP
Established in 1993, Dominica’s Citizen by Investment (CBI) Program is one of the fastest and most affordable CBI schemes in the world. Dominican citizenship can be obtained in exchange of donation towards Economic Diversity Fund (EDF) or development projects in both the public and private sectors or invest in government approved real estate
Government Donation to Economic Diversity Fund (EDF)
- To qualify for Dominican citizenship through the CBI program, applicants must make a non-refundable contribution to the EDF.
- US$ 100,000 for a Single Applicant OR US$ 175,000 for a couple OR US$ 200,000 for a family of 4. Additional US$ 25,000 per dependent for a family of 5 or more
Real Estate Investment
A minimum investment of US$ 200,000 per family must be made in government approved real estate projects like hotels, Spas, and villas to qualify for this program.
Once application is filed with required documents and down payment of real estate purchase is made, government conducts verification of documents and sources of funds. Government then conducts due diligence and makes decision on granting citizenship. Once citizenship is approved, donation amount is paid to the government or balance payment is made for real estate purchase. Finally, passport is issued for the applicant and family members.
- No language test or requirement to stay or live in the country
- Application can include spouse, children up to the age of 30 years and parents
- Fast processing time of 3-4 months* only
- Visa free travel to 137 countries including the UK
- Right to live, work, study anywhere in the Caribbean region
- Dual citizenship allowed
- No taxes on global income, capital gains, wealth and inheritance