Grenada’s citizenship by investment is the only one in the Caribbean to offer visa-free travel to China and Russia in addition to the UK and Europe. It is the only country in the Caribbean that offers access to USA E-2 treaty investor visa, which allows anyone with significant business investments in Grenada an opportunity to also reside in the USA.
Grenada Citizenship Program
Grenada offers direct citizenship program by investment, there are two options.
- Give donation to government starting from US$ 150,000
Real Estate Investment
- Invest in Goverment Approved Real Estate Project with fractional ownership worth US$ 220,000
Once application is filed with required documents and down payment of real estate purchase is made, government conducts verification of documents and sources of funds. Government then conducts due diligence and makes decision on granting citizenship. Once citizenship is approved, donation amount is paid to the government or balance payment is made for real estate purchase. Finally, passport is issued for the applicant and family members.
- No language test or requirement to stay or live in the country
- Application can include spouse, children and parents
- Fast processing time of 3-4 months only *
- Visa free travel to 130 countries including the UK
- Right to live, work, study anywhere in the Caribbean region
- Dual citizenship allowed
- E-2 Treaty Investor Visa with USA – allows Grenada citizens to operate a substantial business in USA and reside there
- No taxes on global income, capital gains, wealth and inheritance