Portugal Golden Visa
Specialists in EU Citizenship & Investment Immigration Services
Key Gains Consulting aims to provide high quality of transparency, information and services for European Immigration under Portugal Golden Visa Program.
Residence permit in Europe – Golden Visa
Portugal Golden visa is a Permanent residence permit leading to Citizenship of Portugal allowing the investor to live, work, study and retire in any of the European Union Country
The Golden Visa Program
The investor can obtain Permanent residency in Portugal by investing into a real estate in Portugal in any of the following form;
- Acquisition of a new real estate with a (sole or combined) value of at least € 500k.
- Acquisition of a 30 year old real estate with a (sole or combined) value of at least € 350k
- Acquisition of a 30 year old real estate in areas less than 100 citizens per square km with a (sole or combined) value of at least € 280k.
- Capital transfer to acquire units of investment funds dedicated to capitalization of Portuguese companies of at least € 350k. Investment can be made in the name of a company in which you are the sole shareholder of the Portuguese company.
Converting Residency to Citizenship
The investor and all family members will need to satisfy following requirements to renew residency during the first five years and convert residency into Citizenship
Stay in Portugal for a total of 7 days in the first year and
Stay in Portugal for a total of 14 days in the subsequent period of two years.
After a period of 5 years, applicants can apply for Portuguese citizenship allowing them a residence permit in the entire European Union
All the Permanent Residents have access to medical benefits and social security.
- Portugal is 28th country on the Better Life and Safety OECD Index
- Weather and environment quality climate (17th country on the OECD Index – ahead of countries like Austria and the Netherlands)
- Algarve was voted as the Best Place in the World to Retire ( Forbes, 2014 )
- Portugal investment is highly quoted since it’s capital Lisbon is considered one of the best cities to invest in the world
- Modern and Cosmopolitan country
- It’s strategic position to access key worldwide markets
- 278 daily flights from Portugal to the World
- Top conditions for sports ( golf, sailing, diving, biking, trekking)
- Value for money in real estate Portugal investment
- Affordable cost of living
- Free health system
Advantages of Portugal Permanent Residency:
- Family: Permanent Residency is given to the main applicant, their spouse and dependent children up to the age of 21 years and parents of main applicant
- Free Travel: Permanent residency visa holders are allowed to travel to and from Schengen Estates.
- Employment: All the Permanent Residents can study, work or do business in Portugal
We combine our expertise with Portuguese Licensed Lawyers and Real Estate developers/agents together with our internal team of experienced immigration consultants. We serve as the single point of contact for Lawyers, Real estate developers and Real estate brokers allowing us to make process smooth and efficient.
We provide comprehensive service starting from assessing your eligibility thru to opening bank account, filing for Golden Visa, acquiring real estate, renewing Golden resident permit and incorporating a company