SAINT LUCIA CITIZENSHIP
Saint Lucia offers direct citizenship program by investment. It was launched in 2015 and is newest amongst all citizenship programs. There are two options.
Give donation to government US$ 100,000 for single applicant OR US$ 140,000 for a couple OR US$ 150,000 for a family of 4 and US$ 25,000 for each additional dependent of any age.
Real Estate Investment
An investment in an approved real estate development with a minimum value of US$ 300,000 which must be held for a minimum period of five years.
Once application is filed with required documents and down payment of real estate purchase is made, government conducts verification of documents and sources of funds. Government then conducts due diligence and makes decision on granting citizenship. Once citizenship is approved, donation amount is paid to the government or balance payment is made for real estate purchase. Finally, passport is issued for the applicant and family members.
- No language test or requirement to stay or live in the country
- Application can include spouse, children and parents
- Fast processing time of 6 months only *
- Visa free travel to 146 countries including USA, UK and EU etc.
- Right to live, work, study anywhere in the Caribbean region
- Dual citizenship allowed
- No taxes on global income, capital gains, wealth and inheritance