St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Kitts & Nevis CITIZENSHIP
The St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship program is the oldest program active since 1984. It is an attractive location for owning a second home in the Caribbean, enjoying easy connectivity to Europe and North America. Like other Caribbean programs St. Kitts & Nevis has also adopted programs that allow the acquisition of citizenship based on an investment and/or a direct contribution to the country.
Government Donation to Substantial Growth Fund (SGF)
Give donation to government US$ 150,000 for a single applicant OR US$ 195,000 for a family of 4 and US$ 10,000 for every additional dependent irrespective of their age.
Real Estate Investment
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through an investment in a pre-approved real estate project, which may include hotel shares, villas, and condominium units. The minimum real estate investment required by law is US$ 200,000 (resalable after 7 years) or US$ 400,000 (resalable after 5 years) for a family application.
Once application is filed with required documents and down payment of real estate purchase is made, government conducts verification of documents and sources of funds. Government then conducts due diligence and makes decision on granting citizenship. Once citizenship is approved, donation amount is paid to the government or balance payment is made for real estate purchase. Finally, passport is issued for the applicant and family members.
- No language test or requirement to stay or live in the country
- Application can include spouse, children and parents
- Fast processing time of 3-4 months only *
- Visa free travel to 130 countries including USA, UK and EU etc.
- Right to live, work, study anywhere in the Caribbean region
- Dual citizenship allowed
- Tax free trade with Canada
- No taxes on global income, capital gains, wealth and inheritance