US Residency (Green Card)
Specialists in U.S. Citizenship & Investment Immigration Services
Key Gains Consulting aims to provide high quality of transparency, information and services for USA Immigration under EB-5 Program.
The USA offers the “EB-5 Investor Visa” under a policy initiated by the US Congress in 1990 to attract foreign investment, boost the national economy and create local jobs. The EB-5 Investor Visa gives permanent residency in US to those investing into projects approved by the USCIS. The permanent residency or “Green Card” issued under EB-5 grants access to the U.S. education system, the right to live, retire and work in the USA for the investor, their spouse and any dependent children.
The Residency Program EB-5
- Project Investment – In the EB-5 program for Permanent Residency through investment, an amount of $900k is required to invest by the applicant into a USCIS approved project in the Targeted Employment Area (TEA) through a licensed Regional Center. The investment must create at least 10 full time jobs in the US for a period of two years. This amount is refunded to the investor upon completion of the process in five years..
- Business Investment – You can also invest directly into your own business and create jobs for a minimum of 10 people in a period of two and a half years from the year of submission to get permanent residency.
- Other requirements – The investor must show proof of the funds being legally acquired and the investor must have no prior criminal record. There are no education or experience requirements for the applicant.
Advantages of US Permanent Residency:
- Family: Permanent Residency/Green Card is given to the main applicant, their spouse and dependent children up to the age of 21 years.
- Free Travel: Permanent residency visa holders are allowed to travel to and from USA without a visa.
- Employment: All the Permanent Residents can study, work or do business in the US
- Benefits: All the Permanent Residents have access to medical benefits and social security.
We combine our expertise with US Licensed Lawyers and USCIS approved Regional Center together with our internal team of experienced immigration consultants. We serve as the single point of contact for Project developers, the Regional Center, Lawyers and Escrow banks, allowing us to make process smooth and efficient.
We provide comprehensive service starting from assessing your eligibility thru to preparing application, sources of funds report, filing for I-526 and I-829 and preparing you for consular interviews.