Vanuatu Citizenship can be obtained through Donation to the Development Support Program
US$ 130,000 for a single applicant or US$ 150,000 for a couple or US$ 180,000 for a family of 4 and US$ 15,000 for each additional dependent
Once application is filed with required documents, government conducts verification of documents and sources of funds. Government then conducts due diligence and makes decision on granting citizenship. Once citizenship is approved, donation amount is paid to the government. Finally, passport is issued for the applicant and family members
- No language test or requirement to stay or live in the country
- Application can include spouse, dependent children and parents above 65 years of age
- Fast processing time of 3-4 months only *
- Visa free travel to 125 countries including USA, UK and EU etc.
- Right to live, work, study anywhere in the Caribbean region
- Dual citizenship allowed
- No taxes on global income, capital gains, wealth and inheritance
We combine our expertise with VANUATU Licensed Lawyers and USCIS approved Regional Center together with our internal team of experienced immigration consultants. We serve as the single point of contact for Project developers, the Regional Center, Lawyers and Escrow banks, allowing us to make process smooth and efficient.
We provide comprehensive service starting from assessing your eligibility thru to preparing application, sources of funds report, filing for I-526 and I-829 and preparing you for consular interviews.